How to look younger is a question almost every man and woman asks themselves. Most people think of cosmetic surgery as the quickest means to eternal youth. The answer on how to look younger might be satisfied by getting a non invasive face lift which may be more permanent and cost effective than surgery!
There are many surgical and even more non-surgical ways, on how to look younger. Plastic surgery, or cosmetic surgery has its upside and downside.
The good news is that your facelift is almost instant. You can look many years’ younger just days of leaving the hospital, and you might look younger for quite a few years after the procedure, before having more nips and tucks to restore the results close to the original facelift.
How to look younger with a non invasive face lift is up to the patient. This is because there are many non invasive face lift methods that don’t entail any scars, scalpel or surgeon. In other words, performing your own non-surgical face lift.
The origin of the non invasive face lift stems from ancient times when royalty and the elite used to have facials conducted by servants. This meant that the face and neck were massaged with certain oils and ointments. Over a period of time these women looked years younger than their age because of the effect of the stimulation of the skin and underlying muscles.
This was the beginning of the face cream revolution of today, for both sexes, on their quest on how to look younger. Face masks, anti-wrinkle creams, and vitamin creams are now the order of the day as a form of non invasive face lift.
And it was the beginning of the non invasive face lift revolution that branched into thermage, micro-current stimulation, and laser face lift treatment.
Most non invasive face lift methods involve another person e.g. Facials at the beauty salon, Botox injections, laser or thermage technicians etc. And these procedures will cost you money, but nowhere near the cost of cosmetic surgery.
How to look younger with facial exercises goes back to its roots in ancient China where the emperor or empress were treated to a system of facial massage. Today, it still costs nothing, but can be conducted with one’s own fingertips, and can be performed anywhere e.g. at the office, in your living room, in front of the TV, at the bus stop, in traffic etc.
Benefits can also include improved circulation, certain organs will function better, and you might find that you’re more relaxed than before you started your non invasive face lift regimen.
So the quest for the elixir of life on how to look younger might be over. A non invasive face lift could be a wise choice, albeit not so instant as cosmetic surgery. A non invasive face lift is more permanent, cost-effective, and healthier for the skin.
Wendy Wilken is the author of a book about non invasive face lift techniques called Facelift Without Surgery and is a practitioner of techniques on how to look younger.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
During the course of a day, the face undergoes hundreds of different expressions that mirror our complex lives in this modern society. These expressions accelerate the formation of frown lines, smile lines, creases and folds. Over time the skin’s collagen levels ebb, elastin levels diminish, cell degeneration accelerates, and thus we end up looking older.
A nonsurgical facelift conducted with yoga facial exercises can begin reversing the aging process in as little as a week. Using the ancient yoga tradition of energy concentration in the hands, breathing exercises, and facial isometrics, you can achieve wonderful results with yoga facial exercises.
Before performing yoga facial exercises , you should rub your hands together to focus the body’s energy. Then apply the hands to the face. By creating a pulling affect to the skin and underlying muscles, and simultaneously making an expression that creates tension between the fingers and the face muscles, this stimulates blood flow and channels the body’s natural energy into the areas exercised.
This system of nonsurgical facelift is probably the most effective, natural, easily maintainable, and cheapest facelift one can undergo.
Over a short period of time using yoga facial exercises, your complexion will become radiant, and there will be enhanced skin color. This results in improved overall skin tone and elasticity on the face and neck. You will look younger and have stunning results if you keep at it. The skin on the cheeks and jowls will lift. Wrinkles will disappear. This style of nonsurgical facelift also relieves tense face muscles and increases blood circulation in the entire body. You might even sleep better, and internal organ function may well improve!
Yoga facial exercises have been around for centuries. By applying the regimen to only a few points on the face and neck, you will tone up to 57 face, neck, and scalp muscles. This form of nonsurgical facelift will release facial tension, and reduce stress levels.
By concentrating the yoga facial exercises around the eyes, crow’s feet will become smooth, and eye bags will diminish, or disappear. Yoga facial exercises performed around the mouth will erase upper lip wrinkles and smile lines. If applied to the cheeks, the skin will firm over most of the face. If conducted on the forehead, brow creases will even out. On the collar, “turtle neck” folds will smooth as the skin lifts and skin elastin is increased.
There are many spas and beauty parlors that employ professional technicians that will perform this type of nonsurgical facelift for you at a price. My suggestion is that you yourself become skilled at a program of yoga facial exercises. This will result in a free of charge nonsurgical facelift, and you can stick to your own time lines. Maintenance of your nonsurgical facelift is only necessary 2 to 3 times a week. It really depends on you putting in a little effort to see great result!
The great thing about yoga facial exercises is that you’ll look younger without surgery or Botox injections. Your self-conducted nonsurgical facelift will be under your control, and you can concentrate any available extra time and effort on the areas on your face and neck that need more attention, in the comfort of your own home.
Wendy Wilken is the author of a nonsurgical facelift book called Facelift Without Surgery and is a practitioner of yoga facial exercises techniques.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Maybe it is time to conduct your own natural facelift using cheap, but effective methods. For those who don’t know, a natural facelift means looking younger via non-surgical ways.
1. To assist your natural facelift, eating the right foods that are rich in the Vitamin C, E, and D groups are important for a younger looking skin. Also try to add more fruits, coconut water, and nuts to your diet. Drink more water. This rids the body of toxins, resulting in a younger looking skin.
2. Avoidance is also an important tactic for a younger looking skin. Try reducing or abstaining from coffee, tea, smoking, and alcohol.
3. And yes, have more sex! As natural facelift therapy, orgasms result in a softer, more colorful and younger looking complexion. Need I say more?
4. Meditation or yoga is great relief against stress, which results in a younger looking skin.
5. Get more sleep.
1. Avoid the sun as much as possible as this causes wrinkles, and can damage the skin on your face and neck, thereby hampering your natural facelift efforts.
2. Try getting more exercise by walking more, or going to a gym. Exercise is proven to be excellent for a younger looking skin.
3. Apply an anti-wrinkle cream, containing ingredients like alpha hydroxy acid at night before you sleep. It really goes a long way to a natural facelift.
4. Use amino acid creams during the day which help in maintaining collagen and elasticity in the skin. Use these in combination with other natural facelift methods.
5. Try a natural facelift with micro-current stimulation therapy. This method entails a tiny current going through the skin and underlying face and neck tissue, which rejuvenates the skin and improves blood circulation. After a few treatments, a younger looking skin is inevitable.
6. Undergo thermage or laser facelift treatment for a younger looking skin. Radio waves and laser beams heat the collagen in the skin, which results in firmer skin. These natural facelift methods are more effective as preventative measures to aging, and should be used at the first onset of fine wrinkles.
7. The application of face masks on a regular basis is an excellent natural facelift technique, because face masks absorb toxins in the skin and add nutrients, leaving a more radiant, firmer skin tone.
8. To maintain a younger looking skin, have regular facials at the beauty salon once you’re over 30 years old.
9. Learn a natural facelift program of facial exercises. This will exercise the skin, underlying muscles, and improve blood flow to the face and neck. Facial exercises are excellent for a younger looking skin, because they firms the skin, smooth wrinkles, and get rid of unsightly eye bags. Your fingertips are excellent instruments for a natural facelift.
A younger looking skin doesn’t always have to be obtained by surgery. A natural facelift is cheaper, less traumatic to the skin, has permanent benefits, and is under the control of the individual. There are so many natural facelift techniques to choose from, and they will all result in a younger looking skin!
Wendy Wilken is the author of a natural facelift book called Facelift Without Surgery and is a practitioner of younger looking skin techniques.